Cheonil Il Hwa Korean Taekuk Ginseng 600g-30 pcs
Ilhwa Taekuk Ginseng is a premium original form ginseng product prepared for long-term storage by steaming quality fresh ginseng and drying at 60℃ or lower.
▣ Ingredients : Taekuk Ginseng 100%
Each can contains 600g-30 pcs of ginseng roots.
World's Best Korea Il Hwa
Ginseng as Wellness Science
The "Mystery of the Orient"
Retain the Superior Quality and Medicinal Efficacy of Korean Ginseng
- The World Leader in Ginseng Science & Technology since 1971
- Best selected 6-year old root
- Il Hwa's Harvesting, Proprietary and Patented Processing strategy obtains the best Ginsenoside Balance
- Retain the original flavour, taste and the effective component of ginseng saponin
- Awarded the most honourable Korean President Citation
- Gained international recognition for its quality and efficacy
- Committed to health of humankind
Recommended Daily Drink
- Slice the ginseng root
- About 10 slices
- 2 cups of water
- boil for 20-30 mins.
- can be re-boiled
- eat the boiled ginseng
Ginseng: Myth or Scientific
A natural panacea - a cure all
The most effective herb to help modern life
- Adjust to the stressful pace of modern lifestyle
- Have various pharmacological ingredients
- Unravelled its effectiveness as a panacea
- The best cleanser of the blood
- The adaptogen, ginseng combats stress of all kinds by adapting the body to all natural and unnatural stress
Antioxidant Effects of Ginseng
- Russian cosmonauts are using ginseng increasingly
- A mother nature to restore health and vitality in man
- Retards the degeneration of cells
- Promotes cellular proliferation
- Improves general health problems relating to aging
- Delaying the aging process
- Prevent the spontaneous oxidation of highly unsaturated compounds including unsaturated fatty acids
- Helps maintain the harmonious dynamic equilibrium of our inner energy
- Keeps our life-cycle running smoothly
7 Proven Health Benefits of Ginseng
1. Potent Antioxidant That May Reduce Inflammation
Ginseng has been shown to help reduce inflammatory markers and help protect against oxidative stress.
2. May Benefit Brain Function
Ginseng has been shown to benefit mental functions, feelings of calmness and mood in both healthy people and those with Alzheimer's disease.
3. Could Improve Erectile Dysfunction
Ginseng may improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction by decreasing oxidative stress in tissues and enhancing blood flow in penile muscles.
4. May Boost the Immune System
Ginseng may strengthen the immune system in people with cancer and even enhance the effects of certain vaccinations.
5. May Have Potential Benefits Against Cancer
Ginsenosides in ginseng seem to regulate inflammation, provide antioxidant protection and maintain the health of cells, which could help decrease the risk of certain kinds of cancer. Nevertheless, more research is needed.
6. May Fight Tiredness and Increase Energy Levels
Ginseng may help fight fatigue and enhance physical activity by lowering oxidative damage and increasing energy production in cells.
7. Could Lower Blood Sugar
Ginseng, particularly fermented red ginseng, may help increase insulin production, enhance blood sugar uptake in cells and provide antioxidant protection.
Easy to Add to Your Diet
Ginseng root can be consumed in many ways. It can be eaten raw or you can lightly steam it to soften it.
It can also be stewed in water to make a tea. To do this, just add hot water to freshly sliced ginseng and let it steep for several minutes.
Ginseng can be added to various recipes like soups and stir-frys, too. And the extract can be found in powder, tablet, capsule and oil forms.
How much you should take depends on the condition you want to improve. Overall, daily doses of 1–2 grams of raw ginseng root or 200–400 mg of extract are suggested. It’s best to start with lower doses and increase over time.
Look for a standard ginseng extract that contains 2–3% total ginsenosides, and consume it before meals to increase absorption and get the full benefits.