Australian Boneless Grass Fed Lamb Shoulder
- Each piece weighs from 1400-2000g
- We will get you a pack to the nearest weight.
This cut is prepared from a bone-in shoulder. The shoulder is fleeced from the rib cage and all bones are removed. The resulting meat is then trimmed of excess fat. The shoulder is rolled with the fell to the outside and packed in netting.
- Naturally raised, free-range
- Subtly sweet and deliciously tender
- Lean, trimmed and boneless cuts
- Ideal portion sizes, convenient to prepare
- Vacuum-packed for freshness
- Ideal for roast, braising & curries
- Halal certified