Il Hwa Korean Taekuk Ginseng 150g-10pcs
Each can contains 10 pcs of roots in a total weight of 150g.
World's Best Korea Il Hwa
Ginseng as Wellness Science
The "Mystery of the Orient"
Retain the Superior Quality and Medicinal Efficacy of Korean Ginseng
- The World Leader in Ginseng Science & Technology since 1971
- Best selected 6-year old root
- Il Hwa's Harvesting, Proprietary and Patented Processing strategy obtains the best Ginsenoside Balance
- Retain the original flavour, taste and the effective component of ginseng saponin
- Awarded the most honourable Korean President Citation
- Gained international recognition for its quality and efficacy
- Committed to health of humankind
Recommended Daily Drink
- Slice the ginseng root
- About 10 slices
- 2 cups of water
- boil for 20-30 mins.
- can be re-boiled
- eat the boiled ginseng
A natural panacea - a cure all
The most effective herb to help modern life
- Adjust to the stressful pace of modern lifestyle
- Have various pharmacological ingredients
- Unravelled its effectiveness as a panacea
- The best cleanser of the blood
- The adaptogen, ginseng combats stress of all kinds by adapting the body to all natural and unnatural stress
Antioxidant Effects of Ginseng
- Russian cosmonauts are using ginseng increasingly
- A mother nature to restore health and vitality in man
- Retards the degeneration of cells
- Promotes cellular proliferation
- Improves general health problems relating to aging
- Delaying the aging process
- Prevent the spontaneous oxidation of highly unsaturated compounds including unsaturated fatty acids
- Helps maintain the harmonious dynamic equilibrium of our inner energy
- Keeps our life-cycle running smoothly
The Health Benefits of Panax Ginseng
Panax Ginseng May Help With Diabetes, Cognition, and More
Panax ginseng is one of the several types of ginseng commonly used in herbal medicine. According to traditional Chinese medicine, each type of ginseng is thought to have unique healing properties. For example, some types of Panax ginseng have "warming" properties thought to aid circulation.
The active compounds in Panax ginseng are believed to be steroid-like components called ginsenosides.
Going back to ancient times, Panax ginseng was used to increase energy and stamina and to give the immune system a boost. Today, although research on Panax ginseng is fairly limited, there's some evidence that the herb may offer certain health benefits. Here's a look at several key study findings:
Panax ginseng may aid in diabetes management. In a research review published in PLoS One in 2014, for instance, scientists analyzed 16 previously published randomized controlled trials focusing on ginseng's effects on blood glucose levels for people with and without diabetes. Most of the trials were less than 12 weeks in duration and included people with relatively good glycemic control.
The authors concluded that even though ginseng significantly improved fasting blood glucose levels for diabetics and non-diabetics, further research is needed.
Panax ginseng has been shown to improve cognitive performance, mainly short-term memory, according to a 2015 research review of the beneficial health effects of ginseng.
In addition, a 2018 study found that supplementing with ginseng for five or more years had a beneficial impact on cognition for older adults.
The increase in cognition, as well as other health benefits of ginseng, is thought to be due to ginseng's antioxidant properties.
According to a comprehensive data review of six randomized trials that occurred over 15 years, Panax ginseng may be an effective and safe treatment for erectile dysfunction. A 2011 review of alternative medicines for sexual function arrived at a similar conclusion, finding Panax ginseng the only dietary supplement to improve erectile function with no safety issues.
Unlike prescription drugs for erectile dysfunction (which are usually taken when needed), ginseng only appears to be useful for erectile dysfunction if taken on a continuous basis.
一和高麗太極蔘 150克 10支
- 100% 韓國產太極蔘
- 乾燥 6 年太極蔘根