USA Angus Beef Tomahawk
Approx 1.2-1.7 kg per piece
BPA free packaging for sous vide cooking
We will get you a pack to the nearest weight.
US Angus Beef
- All beef is inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)*, and is graded for quality and consistency.
- Prime, Choice and Select grades – and Prime tops the grading scale
- Marbling plays a big role in quality grades.
- With generous marbling throughout
- Marbling – the little white flecks in beef – is key to flavor. The higher the amount of marbling, the higher the quality of beef. The Certified Angus Beef ® brand is incredibly flavorful, tender and juicy because of the high amounts of marbling in every cut.
Beef: a wholesome, nutritious option
Serving for serving, there aren’t many foods that can match the ZIP beef has to offer:
Zinc – needed for many of the body’s essential functions
Iron – helps carry oxygen to cells and aids in brain development
Protein – helps keep you energized and regulate body processes
Beef is also an excellent source of:
B Vitamins, including riboflavin and thiamin – promote growth and maintain health
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – a fatty acid that may play a role in cancer prevention and contributes to heart health
Selenium – an antioxidant that helps prevent damage to cells
Choline – plays a vital role in cognition and memory