US Prime Angus Boneless Beef Short Rib Thin Slices (500g)
US Angus Beef
- All beef is inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)*, and is graded for quality and consistency.
- Prime, Choice and Select grades – and Prime tops the grading scale
- Marbling plays a big role in quality grades.
- With generous marbling throughout
- Marbling – the little white flecks in beef – is key to flavor. The higher the amount of marbling, the higher the quality of beef. The Certified Angus Beef ® brand is incredibly flavorful, tender and juicy because of the high amounts of marbling in every cut.
Beef: a wholesome, nutritious option
Serving for serving, there aren’t many foods that can match the ZIP beef has to offer:
- Zinc – needed for many of the body’s essential functions
- Iron – helps carry oxygen to cells and aids in brain development
- Protein – helps keep you energized and regulate body processes
- Beef is also an excellent source of:
- B Vitamins, including riboflavin and thiamin – promote growth and maintain health
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – a fatty acid that may play a role in cancer prevention and contributes to heart health
- Selenium – an antioxidant that helps prevent damage to cells
- Choline – plays a vital role in cognition and memory