USA Prime Angus Beef Striploin Steak 1 inch Thick
Size: from 250-450g per piece, 2.5cm thick
We will get you a pack to the nearest weight.
Easy way to cook the Perfect Steak (in 10 mins.)
- Striploin Steaks
- Black Pepper
- Side dish ... potatoes, french fries, mixed veggies
- Defrost the steak completely, leave it to room temperature about one hour before cooking if possible
- Dry the Steak with paper
- Heat up the pan to super hot
- Add some oil or butter as you like *Best with no oil
- Add the steak to the super hot pan, then cook for 5-6 mins., for medium-rare, or to your liking
- Turn it in every minute to get a really even cook
- rub the steak with some butter or garlic to make it taste divine
- Once cooked to your liking, rest the steak on a plate to collect all lovely juices for 5 mins.
- Add side dishes such as potatoes, mixed vegetables, etc., mustard or any sauce as you like
Defrosting by refrigerator
- We need to plan ahead that what food will be cooked in the next day because of a long defrosting time, usually overnight.
- Food should be wrapped to prevent contamination.
- We should place ready-to-eat (RTE) food and non-ready-to-eat food at upper and lower compartments of refrigerator respectively.
- The defrosted food should be placed in refrigerator at all time until it is used or consumed.
- Food should be used or consumed within 2 days.